Industrial average bills are calculated using the fixed average usage of 1,490,262 kWh and 2,622 kW, using Roseville's GS4 rate, SMUD's GUS-L rate, and PG&E's E20 rate effective the January 1st of the year following the year labeled in the column
Rates are shown from 2019-2021. Rate card shows 2021. Small General Service (GS-1). The GS-1 rate applies to service to customers with metered monthly energy usage less than 8,000 kWh and with metered demand not exceeding 20 kW in a monthly billing period for six or more separate monthly billing periods in the prior calendar year.
For 90% of all low- and moderate-risk medical patients, the total response time goal for arrival of the first due unit staffed with three personnel (including a minimum of one Paramedic) shall be within 7 minutes of the receipt of the 9-1-1 call.
For 90% of all low-risk rescue responses, the total response time goal for arrival of the first due unit, staffed with three personnel (one Captain, one Engineer, and one Firefighter) shall be 8 minutes.
The Effective Response Force for moderate- and high-risk special operations requiring a rescue response is not a calculated due to infrequent calls of this severity.
A Water Wise House Call is a program where the City of Roseville’s Water Efficiency technicians analyze your water use and provide you with water savings tips and devices free of charge. The program consist of the following:
• Check toilets and other plumbing fixtures for leaks.
• Help develop proper and efficient water irrigation schedules.
• Provide free water-saving devices, brochures and any current rebate information to help reduce water use.
• Assess irrigation sprinkler uniformity and water runoff characteristics.
• Analyze irrigation and drainage systems and provide maintenance, repair or replacement recommendations.
• Check meter reading and water pressure (if relevant).
• Pressure check exterior plumbing for leaks.
Schedule your appointment today by calling (916) 774-5761
Percentage of Code Enforcement cases closed during the reporting period which were closed within 60 calendar days of the initial complaint. This does not include cases that were referred to other departments.