Percentage of Code Enforcement cases closed during the reporting period which were closed within 60 calendar days of the initial complaint. This does not include cases that were referred to other departments.
For 90% of all low-risk structure fires, the total response time goal for arrival of the first due unit staffed with three personnel (one Captain, one Engineer and one FF/P) shall be within 8 minutes of the receipt of the 9-1-1 call.
Percentage of Code Enforcement cases closed during the reporting period which were closed within 90 calendar days of the initial complaint. This does not include cases that were referred to other departments.
A Water Wise House Call is a program where the City of Roseville’s Water Efficiency technicians analyze your water use and provide you with water savings tips and devices free of charge. The program consist of the following:
• Check toilets and other plumbing fixtures for leaks.
• Help develop proper and efficient water irrigation schedules.
• Provide free water-saving devices, brochures and any current rebate information to help reduce water use.
• Assess irrigation sprinkler uniformity and water runoff characteristics.
• Analyze irrigation and drainage systems and provide maintenance, repair or replacement recommendations.
• Check meter reading and water pressure (if relevant).
• Pressure check exterior plumbing for leaks.
Schedule your appointment today by calling (916) 774-5761